Recipe for Glaze:
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup honey
Splash of orange juice (2 tbs.)
Zest of 1 orange
Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°F. Place ham onto roasting pan.
2. Mix honey and orange juice together and brush onto ham.
Cover pan with foil or lid.Place in preheated oven for
approximately 15 minutes per pound. Do not exceed
an internal temperature of 140°F.
3. While ham is baking, mix brown sugar, orange zest, salt
4.During the last 15 minutes of baking, uncover ham and
apply sugar mixture with a pastry brush.
5. For a caramelized glaze, turn broiler on for the final 2 minutes.
6. Remove ham from oven, cover with aluminum foil and
let stand for 15 minutes before serving.