1 John Morrell Smoked or Brown Sugar Quarter Ham
5-10 small Yukon potatoes
5-10 Brussels sprouts, cut in half
2 large carrots, julienned
2-3 parsnips, julienned
2-3 turnips, julienned
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 275° F.
2. In a large bowl, toss vegetables in olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place ham in roasting pan flat side down. Cover with aluminum foil.
4. Place vegetables in pan surrounding the ham.
5. Bake at 275°F for approximately 15 minutes per pound of hamuntil heated through.
6. Remove ham from oven; let stand covered while the vegetables continue roasting.
7. Increase oven temperature to 425°F.
8. Roast vegetables for 15 minutes or until browned.
9. Remove vegetables from oven and serve with ham